Welcome to the world of BYTE
Connect to BYTE
To connect Simply Copy and paste this IP into Minecraft
Join Us Now!Fight with monsters, complete quests, sail ships, brew and drink beer, explore custom worlds, fire cannons, catch diseases, trade cargo, and much much more.
Traders from the farlands have brought back many new fruits, trees and shrubs to the worldread more
After an outbreak of fire in the Newport trading district, local officials have setup a new resource to stop the event reoccurring. Fire buckets have been distributedread more
We now have brand new discussion forums, with better readability and fun pictures 🙂read more
- Grab the John Smith Texture Pack You can use default, and we build in default so the world looks good, but John smiths makes it look great!
- Decide on your Race Are you Human? Elf? Dwarf? or Sentrul? find a different set of traits for your character
- Decide on your profession What career path will you follow, Mysterious Mage, Sneaky Rogue, Tough Cleric or Noble Warrior .
- Get a cool skin that matches your race and profession A good skin improves the role playing experience for everyone
- Read the rules Knowing the rules is a good idea even though they mostly are common sense.
- Join or create a town on the server Towns are the best way to get a gang of friends – also they protect all your builds and shelter you from mobs
- Explore the world of BYTE Build ships, brew beer, go questing, hire armies, besiege castles with cannons, chat with denizens, ride dragons, get a job, build cities, fly airships and explore the massive world open to you.
Take a look at our plugins, there are a lot of them and they each bring a lot of features to the game, from brewing beer to flying airships, you don’t have to use them.. its just more fun if you do.
The main plugins are listed in the top menu, but also visit our wiki to see more smaller plugin features which are still amazing fun.
Check out on facebook for more news and updates.
If you want to have a chat with other players on the server – either for joint builds or while attempting adventures then check out out Mumble chat server –
Download mumble client from here
Install the program then start it up, setup your microphone and speakers – then add a new server and type in the server which is PLAY.BYTE.ORG.UK enter your username you wish to use then the password which is byte You can then connect and start chatting with others online at BYTE