Disease is rife in the world, those unlucky enough to be infected come down with hideous symptoms, the apothacaries of the old world world work tirelessly to mix remedies to cure the onslaught of the deadly diseases.
- FleshWound – Injuries caused by breaking blocks with bare fist, no effect but if not cured with bandage infection chance is increased – bandage cure
- YellowFever – Contracted in the insect infested jungle, high fever and sneezing ensues, contagious to others – potion cure
- WhoopingCough – Contracted in the dusty desert, wheezing and coughing contagious – potion cure
- Plague Contracted by damage from zombies, high fever sickness, Vomiting and sneezing contagious – potion cure
- Cholera Contracted by drinking uncleaned water, sickness, Vomiting – potion cure
- Broken Leg Contracted by fall damage, slowness until leg repaired – Crafted splint cure
- Pneumonia Contracted by extend stay in cold conditions, slowness exhaustion reduced lung capacity coughing – heated cream cure
- SwampFever Contracted by swimming in swamp biomes with fleshwound – potion cure
- OpenWound Contracted by being slashed with a sword – bleeding, weakness, damage – bandage cure
- Choking Contracted by eating food – causes blocked throat, – damage, reduced speech, not able to consume food or drink – slap on back cure
- Rabies Contracted by wolf bite – causes fever foaming mouth, vomiting, confusion, violent outbursts, speed strength, heart failure – potion cure
live in a cold climate and keep getting pneumonia? well fear not we now have immunity
- Each time you contract a disease you build up an immunity to it
- when you catch a disease your immune system takes a hit so immunity for other diseases will reduce
- Death reduces your immunity.. as its not good for your health
- Higher immunity reduces chance of catching a disease
- 100% immunity will result in being immune to a disease
Basically if your house is in the desert or in cold lands, your immunity will build to any disease that is prevalent in that area, till you are not affected anymore. go out abroad though and you will still be affected by diseases you are not used to.. contracting those will effect your immune system even for the diseases you may be immune to.
- /disease help – show help menu
- /disease check- Show health stats
- /disease list- List known diseases
- /disease info <disease>- Show disease info
- /disease remedy list- List known recipes
- /disease remedy <remedy>- show remedy details & recipe
- /health – show health stats
- /temp – show your body temperature and ambient temp
- /temp details – show more in depth details of what is affecting your temperature.
- /disease immunity – show you immunity stats
- Heat – fatigue, confusion
- Cold – increased chance of pneumonia, freezing slowness, blindness
Stay cool by wearing less in warm climates, sheltering indoors in desert sun, not holding hot items such as lava buckets, and going out at night.
Stay warm by wearing more clothes in the cold, lighting campfires, carrying hot items, staying out of water, and stay indoors during storms and at night.