Movecraft is a plugin that players to build crafts out of blocks. These crafts can then be piloted, moved around, and taken into battle with each other. This plugin runs the flying of fighters and craft up to frigates on BYTE (see ships page)
* note* ships you can fly are limited by your hero class
To create a craft, build a ship out of blocks, make sure the majority of the craft is wool, and that you follow the guidelines below:
- 1% + of redstone block to act as engines (placed in engine area of build not just anywhere)
- Some craft have limits on chests dispensers and trapped chests.
- no forbidden blocks (sand gravel sponge)
- include a furnace filled with coal for fuel.
Place several signs on the craft to control it
- sign1 top line the ship class ( right click to pilot)
- sign2 top line [helm] (right/left click to turn ship right and left)
- sign3 top line cruise: off (right click to toggle fast cruising off and on)
- sign4 top line Ascend: off (right click to toggle going up)
- sign5 top line Descend: off (right click to toggle going down)
Hold a stick and use that to:
- right click to move ship 1 block in direction you are looking
- left click to enter direct control and move ship as you move.
As you move you will jump about a bit – this is normal.